Monday, February 25, 2013

Coral

For spring this year there is one colour that I have absolutely fallen head over heels in love with and that is the divine colour of Coral! From its dusty pink to its more burned orange shade, it makes this colour so versatile and would really add a little pizzazz to my usual pallet of white, grey and black. It has a certain energy, which is very welcome after a cold and grey UK winter and I can absolutely see it entering both my wardrobe and my home this spring. The Danish designer Tine K, which my shop will stock, has incorporated coral to perfection into their Spring Summer Collection as you can see from some of the pictures below.













+Pictures 1- 8 TineK,  9 Pinterest, 10,13 Favim, 11 highheelsandmocca, 12 essie+
Hope this has given you some inspiration on trying out the fab colour of Coral!

Till next time, -take care.
Kari Anne x

No comments:

Post a Comment