Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sneak Peak

I am in love......

I am sitting here finalizing our order to the fabulous Danish brand House Doctor. Decisions decisions.....I am so spoilt for choice! I have been a big fan for a long time, marvelling over their unique products in shops back home in Norway, where they have been established since their beginning, some 12 years ago. Their style is provocative, personal and informal. I think their products have a strong industrial vibe, but with a kind of soft touch. They are experts in being a step ahead of trends and their mantra is to mix elements, rather than matching them, just what White PUNCH is trying to create. Here are some more inspirational pictures from their Spring/Summer catalogue. Enjoy!








+Pictures via House Doctor+





2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks great! Beautiful pictures and you've already done quite a few blog posts! Can't wait to see how things will develop if this is how you start.... Best wishes, Trinske

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, fantastic promo shots help :) It was great meeting you this weekend!! I'll be in touch tomorrow regarding my order :) K x

    ReplyDelete